Wednesday, February 10, 2010

She Kills Me


Shred Thirty Day Challenge - Take 4 (ha!)


Day One:

I am really surprised I'm alive right now.


Seriously.

The really sad thing is that I mismanaged my time this morning so I had to quit just after the strength training of the third cycle.

After my 30 days are done I'm going to reward myself with a new pair of running shoes!

I've never been so excited about running shoes before - I think I getting sick.

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Good for you! Keep it up!!!!!

Renee said...

Whoo whoo whoo! You can do it :D LOVE Juliann btw ;)

Anonymous said...

I SOOOOOOO need to jump on the workout train


Ive had this WEIRD sickness where im all nauseated and feeling YUCK but i wont actually GET SICK and get it over with...its been hanging around me since last wednesday...annoying :(