Thursday, February 11, 2010

Found My Missing Camera

I am happy to report that the case of the missing Canon PowerShow SD790 IS
is closed.

The perp is being prosecuted to the full extent of the Kennedy house rules on stealing.


Here's the scene of the crime.


After I finally confessed to my husband that I lost our beloved camera the perp piped up and yelled from the living room "It's under my bed!!!" I couldn't tell if he thought he was helping or not, but he sure was proud of hiding it under there.

Turns out, after I switched from my faithful canvas Converse purse to my new fancy fake leather one, I left the camera in the old purse and threw it in the trunk for storage.

That's where the perp gave into this crime of opportunity.


Here are some of the pictures he took that day...








Yep - this picture REALLY gave it away!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA Busted!!!


the pictures of his foot were actually quite artistic...and Im a little embarassed that a kinder kid has more of a steady hand than I do when it comes to takin pics!!!

Kate said...

hahaha! Glad you found it!!

Unknown said...

love the pjs and bare feet.
glad it wasnt really lost.