Today is my sweet husband's 28th birthday!!!!!!
When I think of my husband I think of his wacky sense of humor, his love and dedication to our family, his love of our Lord, his strength, his work ethic and his old smelly worn out work boots.
What I do not think about when I think of my husband is him singing or tap dancing but,
just yesterday as I was watching Dave Barnes get caught dancing around in a Santa suit,
I stumbled upon my husband's secret identity:
David Kennedy Jr.
THE
Tap Dancing Terror of Tidewater
(he does a pretty good rendition of a 77 year old man who can carry a tune in a bucket, huh?)
Seriously though, that's not my husband, but how timely is it that I would stumble
upon this gem just as I try to put into words just how much I love this man of mine?!
Night and day, you are the one
Only you 'neath the moon or under the sun
Whether near to me or far
It's no matter, darling, where you are
I think of you day and night
- Night and Day, lyrics by Cole Porter
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAVID!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love you SOOOO much!!!!!
I love you SOOOO much!!!!!

1 comment:
This made me laugh out LOUD. I love reading your blog. When I see you've got a new post, it makes me so excited! :-) Did you tell David what I texted you to tell him?
Post a Comment