Can I tell you how excited I was when Blogspark contacted me to do
a giveaway that benefitted my son's school?!
Safeway stores (Tom Thumb, Randall's, Von's and Genuardi's) is graciously promoting the Box Tops for Education program by offering the 2 Ways 2 Earn program!
All you have to do is look for the yellow school bus tags on 2,000 different items at a Safeway store between August 11th and September 14th. When you buy these items, Safeway will give 10% of the purchase price back to the school of your choice!!!
Here´s how it works:
- Check your receipt from August 11 - September 14. The total will be updated each time you shop.
- Beginning on September 18, a redemption code will be printed at the bottom of your receipt.
- Visit backtoschools.escrip.com before October 13 to choose your favorite participating local school, then simply enter your redemption code to make your donation.
Obviously, I jumped at the chance to do this!! Safeway and General Mills sent me a $25 gift card and Bonus Box Tops Certificate through Blogspark to buy anything and everything I could find that had one of those little yellow bus tags!
Take a look at all of the great stuff that's part of the program!
Ethan's got his Scooby Snacks for school, I've got cake mixes for women's ministry get togethers, muffins for Muffin Monday and plenty of napkins for the lunch box!
GREAT NEWS
Safeway and General Mills would like to offer YOU a $25 Safeway gift card and Bonus Box Tops Certificate!!!
TO ENTER
Simply comment on this post letting me know which Box Tops for Education products you´ll be looking out for with the Safeway "10% Back to Schools" yellow school bus tags.
If you do not have a blog, please include an e-mail address in your comment or send me your e-mail address at: theamandajo (at) gmail (dot) com.
The winner will be announced on Friday, September 3rd so you need to act fast and tell your friends!!!
Safeway and General Mills provided the gift card,
Bonus Box Tops certificate, and giveaway through MyBlogSpark
7 comments:
Oh...that is so fun! I love the Box Tops program! Cake mix, cake mix, cake mix...it's fall and I love to bake :)
woohoo!!! i looooove giveaways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
umm...I would buy napkins too, and probably a cake mix :)
I'll be looking for Nature Valley granola bars.
mami2jcn at gmail dot com
scooby snacks, DUH!
I'd like to stock up on Cheerios and Nature Valley granola bars.
I would stock up on Cheerios & Honey Nut Cheerios & Granola Nut Clusters.:-)
~K http://scr.im/nerak
regular Nature Valley granola bars and Chex snack mix
Post a Comment