Thursday, December 3, 2009

Let Christmas Begin!

I love this time of year.

I love the festive colors, special time with family
and an entire season dedicated to worshipping our Savior,
Jesus Christ!

The day after Thanksgiving I arise at an ungodly hour, shop for at least 8 hours, head home for a nap and then rise to start decorating.


This year I decided to try my hand at those popular paper wreaths (found here). I'm actually happy with the way it turned out! Much better than my lampshade re-do. Yikes.

Decorating with Ethan and Buddy the Elf.


It turned out pretty well considering a 6 year old
and an elf on tv did
practically the whole thing!


Here are my hams.
I had to include this picture just because it's so hard to get
a picture of my elusive husband.


3 comments:

maggie may said...

yeah, david's kinda like big foot. elusive...
can't wait to see you soon. we should set a date! and have a marathon of amanda jo and margaret.

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Beautiful! I love your paper wreath!!

Amanda said...

LOVE IT!! I feel the same way.. love this time of year!!

Blessings-
Amanda