My migraine first started exactly a week ago. It was KILLER - let me tell you! Finally, I'm feeling better. I can still feel a bit of pain here and there but for the most part it's GONE! Praise the Lord! Freedom, sweet freedom!
Slowly I've been working on my 'Must Get Done' list. I've gotten quite a bit accomplished with the exception of a couple of phone calls and Christmas stuff at the house. My husband's home sick today but sure is sounding better so maybe we'll be able to finish the tree and garland tonight.
If you are in DFW or OKC and would like to go to Deeper Still, please e-mail me at theamandajo@gmail.com. My church has an extra ticket that we need to find someone to take.
What else....
My husband's birthday is next week...I'm stumped on what to get him! I get him hunting stuff every year but that's what he asks for every year. I wish he were into geeky things - Geeks have the best random presents.
The first women's ministry council meeting is this Sunday. Hopefully some ladies will show up!
Lemme see....
I'm trying to give you all an overall update but my brain still seems to be "off". Not that it was every really on...but you know what I mean. Haha.
Hope you enjoyed this randomness.

1 comment:
give david underwear with sheep painted on them. they're the best luck charm i've ever had.
Post a Comment