
It's been a week or two since I first asked you all questions. I got two responses and LOVED hearing about you guys. I'm going to shoot for three responses - so all you lurkers out there (all 1 of you), now's your chance! (remember, you can leave your answers in a comment or on your blog - I'm easy so whatever works for me!)
1. Do you thrift or garage sale?
2. If so, what has been your best (or favorite) find so far?
3. What is the weirdest thing you've ever seen?
4. What do you typically look for when do go?
1. Do you thrift or garage sale?
2. If so, what has been your best (or favorite) find so far?
3. What is the weirdest thing you've ever seen?
4. What do you typically look for when do go?
3 comments:
1. Yes
2. I found a pair of lamps (that makes me laugh knowing your stories) that I got for $15 I think... GORGEOUS, antique.. just divine...
my hubby broke one.
Now its just a lamp.
I cant remember the other questions. :)
You are a blessing!
Amanda
i hate to disappoint, but i don't garage sale or thrift, because neither one is toddler/preschooler friendly. i go to target and try to find cute cheap stuff. but i buy lots at kid resale shops. i love those!
1 BOTH
2 my kitchen stool $20 bucks!
3 a toupee, no wait i once saw a prothetic foot
4im always on the look out for oil cloth, havent found any yet.
Post a Comment