I've really started spending some time with my new best friend, Etsy.
I browse through pages and pages and pages of fun, vintage, useful and artistic things. I have every intention of buying everything on my favorites list - it's just my lotto numbers never come up...
...mainly due to the fact that we don't buy lotto tickets but that's beside the point.
So, today I thought I'd share with you some things that have caught my eye!
Enjoy!
Maybe this fantastic lunch bag from BlueThimble will inspire me to bring my lunch everyday.
I love the organic feel of this bag by daniellebag - and it's in just the right colors!
I am sooo going to put this in Ethan's after-school area - he'd LOOVE it!WilliamDoham has some of the most interesting - and sometimes zaney - stuff!
Warmnfuzzies's makes this pillow cover.I think the shop name says it all!
I have a new found love for vintage paint by numbers.I can just see this one hanging over the bed.
(you can find it HERE)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's just a small snippet of some of shops that I've fallen in love with.
Check them out and show them some love!
6 comments:
I heart Etsy, too :)
LOVE that pillow cover...gonna have to check that out!
i wish i could create cute stuff like this! maybe my sewing career will take off. haha
I love etsy too and have probably bought too many things from there lately. :) There are so many neat handmade things!!
You MUST post more of the shops you love.. then I can just go shopping right from you blog as it appears that we have exactly the same taste in everything!
Blessings-
Amanda
Oh wow. I love ALL of this. I have to stay off etsy. It's a dangerous place for my paypal account. :)
Awww I love that play on "Keep Calm and Carry On" ha ha....you definitely should get it!
Post a Comment