Friday, July 24, 2009

Famiy Fun Friday!!!

Welcome to Family Fun Friday!


Check out this AWESOME little button designed by my good friend Kristi from The Vienna Wilsons! Please run by there and show her some love and read all about their sweet family!


If you'd like to join me for Family Fun Friday, and I sure hope you do, please check out this post for the details!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Camping!


We love camping.


I camped a lot as a young girl, except we actually camped on a pontoon boat named Big Ugly. It as very big and VERY ugly. Twice I remember camping in tents. Once in the middle of nowhere by the lake I grew up on and the second time on the beach in Oregon.

This was my first time RV camping.

...I'm addicted...


E with Danilynn, one of the many reasons for the 'baby fever' I've got going on.


Is that monster truck sticking his tongue out at me?



This little girl is too much!! She's another reason for the 'baby fever'!



Poor man. Decapitated and thrown into a rock pit. What a world.



He must be the victor.

And I apparently got more pictures of toys than kids.


Funny story.

While the entire family was swimming, Ethan decided he wanted to explore the campsite. First, he chased these ducks around for a while. They didn't fly off, which we all thought was weird.

Next, he found some big sticks to use as swords for playing "Knights and Robbers".

THEN, as he was just walking up and down the bank he bent over, jumped up, proudly held up a dead fish and yelled: "MOOOOOOOOM!!!! I caught a fish!!! Let's eat him!!!"


He's been watching too much Bill Dance on Sunday afternoons!



Lawn Darts. Safe family fun right there.


After an hour and a half long wait, the boat finally arrived!

RV camping was so much fun. David and I are completely addicted!!

We even fell in love with another camper trailer at the campsite. It's called a Hobbi and they're a division of Keystone (site here). They are actually cute and modern looking!!! Plus everything folds away so you can haul fun stuff like 4 wheelers and whatnot.


If only we could find out how much they cost!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~







I can't wait to see how you and your family had fun this week!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

WOW!! I so want an RV...but will have to wait until I am rich cause the one I want is more them my house.

Huh.

Love the pictures!!!

God bless~
Amanda

Marge said...

I want to go RVing with you. and I wouldn't say that to ANYONE! so feel very very special!