Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Rally Cap

We're a baseball family.

We love the Texas Rangers.

Especially this man,


Josh Hamilton.

Have you seen his testimony on I Am Second?
Amazing.
Sadly, he's on the disabled list for about 6 weeks.
He needs surgery so pray for him.

We watch every Ranger game we possibly can.

Sunday night the Rangers were tied with the Dodgers 3-3.
After walking the dog, I walked in to find my husband
wearing his hat like this:

Glorious, isn't it?

I tried to take a picture but he yelled at me

and made me delete it. Since I'm trying to honor him

and keep his heart trusting in me, I did what he asked.

Anywho...

The thing on that guys head up there

is called a Rally Cap.

It has to be one of my favorite baseball traditions.




Thank you for enduring another pointless post by Amanda.

Maybe tomorrow I'll have something better for ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

L
O
L


okay i had to go look at the link bc I had NO CLUE what that was...thanks for the tip, now if I do that at a game people might think i'm cool or soemthing haha

you know, as much as your husband makes fun of me I storngly believe that he is equally dorky!!!!

Are you going to church on wednesday night???

Unknown said...

dont you dare have "something better" i love your everyday life posts.