Currently...
- Studying Proverbs 31 - in detail - verse by verse. Future Bible study in the making? Hopefully!
- Thinking up ways to gussy-up the garage for Hub's Father's Day surprise.
- Praising God for His provision and peace!
- Getting back to South Beach. I took an 8 hour break yesterday and woke up SICK this morning! Apparently, my body hates carbs more than I do.
- Wondering where all my readers/commenters have gone.
- Trying to psych myself up for another day of Shred with Jillian.
- Thinking about planning a family camping trip.
- Lost 4 pounds this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5 comments:
I still comment!!!
I totally want to do the Jillian shred!!!
and ooo I love the Revive our Hearts study on Proverbs 31 is that what you are going to use???
I'm proud of you! 4 pounds is great! I need to look into that Jillian shred thing..is it just a DVD you can buy? Sorry I don't comment as much..I DO read all your posts though!
camping? ewwwwwww
yeah we are not campers over here.
good job on the 4 lb weight loss! keep it up.
Great job on the 4 pounds!!
I can't do South Beach...I love carbs too much.
I'm behind in commenting! Trying to cram as much summer fun into our five week "summer vacation" from school as we possibly can! We're actually headed camping this weekend!
Post a Comment