As you know I'm doing the 101/1001 project and the first thing on my list is1. Try 5 foods I don't like to see if my tastes have changed (0/5)
Yesterday I tried Green Bean Casserole for the first time in YEARS! And my taste for that has not changed AT ALL!
While, I love the green beans and the french fried onions, there's something about mixing them with cream of mushroom soup and baking them that makes me want to...well, you know.
The next food I'm going to try will be peas. I've never liked peas. Something about the texture makes me want to...well, you know. David and E LOVE peas; they absolutely love them so we'll be having them for dinner probably Thursday night.
4 comments:
i hate canned peas but LOVE fresh snap peas. i will eat frozen but i dont love them. and im sure my tasre on that hasnt changed.
fyi i started my 101 list.so far im only at 14.
I don't like peas either..and I HATE Green bean cassarole, although everyone else in my family loves it, so I still make it every Thanksgiving..
Good for you for busting out of the box! I, for one, do NOT like tasting new foods and would detest this one immensely!
You are too cute though...and I love that you are sticking with it!
God bless-
Amanda
OH I LOVE ME SOME PEAS. Since Hubs is anti veggie my favorite things are those single serve steamer things. (Know what I'm talking about?) I have peas with dinner like 4 nights a week it seems. Please don't eat canned peas. Thats just nasty.
Also, why do you edamame and not peas? Doesn't make sense to me.
Post a Comment