Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ethan's Favorites

Here's a short list of Ethan's favorite things:

I'm afraid a monster truck event is my near future.

Remember: No Jelly

Just like his Daddy.

Macaroni & Cheese
Too bad this shirt is for babies.


This is the cd he plays loudly as he cleans his room.

Baseball.
Ethan doesn't like hockey anymore.


He can drink this by the gallon.
I'm not kidding.


I live in a sea of matchbox cars.


I've seen this movie more times than I could count.
I even sing the theme song in my dreams: I'm NOT kidding.

2 comments:

MamaHen Em said...

I was laughing about how many of those things are on chickie boys list! Especially the monster trucks (we took him to a show for his birthday one year!) baseball and hotwheels cars! And scooby doo!

Amanda said...

check, check, and check.

boys.

this is sweet!

God bless-
Amanda