I need your help...seriously NEED your help.I am practically technology ignorant and I'm about to buy a digital camera. I don't want to buy something junky or waste my money on something that's so complicated I can't use it right.
I need something that can catch E's facial expressions quickly, not blur too much when he's running away from the camera and take really good pictures indoors as well as out.
I need your advice in a few areas:
- What are the best brands?
- Do any good cameras cost under $200?
- What cameras have good shutter speed?
- Do they make cameras that are practically indestructible?
- Are there certain things I should avoid (certain brands, amount of megapixels, etc)?
I can't wait to hear from you guys!
5 comments:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001G5ZTN6/justinsomnia-20
Arrived at your site randomly by clicking the "next blog" button on my nephews site. I am a mother of four living in the middle of MN. I take lots of pics of my kids. Just over a year ago I up graded my 5mp Gateway camera to a Kodak 8mp with a 12x optical zoom. It is an awesome camera if you are looking for a really good point and shoot. I have taken crystal clear pictures of my kids up close, as well as being able to catch them far away with great detail. It is an easy to use, lots of options camera. It is the Kodak z812. Good luck.
I like my camera okay, but I do wish it had more zoom. It's a Fujiflim digital, bought at Walmart for $160. GREAT pics, just wish it had more zoom! (My sister has that kodak one Sue V. wrote about and LOVES it!)
I have no clue where to start. I use a digital SLR. But I thought my point and shoot (canon) was great!
Do LOTS of interent sleuthing... thats how I found my camera (around $700 when its all said and done) and I am SO glad I did the research.
Good luck!
Amanda
I'll ask Lance..he knows a whole lot about electronic stuff..
Post a Comment