Tuesday, September 2, 2008

No Name & The Giveaway

Hey! I am so thankful for everybody who entered the giveaway by suggesting names for my Jeep. I still can't decide on which one would be good...I'm so indecisive.



This weekend was good. Traders Village ended up being REALLY sad - they don't sell roasted corn anymore but I did get to pet a Boxer puppy, they are SO cute. The puppies kind of look like really old men without their false teeth. Too cute!



Sunday was great. I just love the pastors at my church! They work so hard for the Lord!! I am REALLY looking forward to Pastor GJ's sermon series on prayer. You all know my prayer life is a constant struggle for me.



Sunday night I met with my accountability puddy. Can I just tell you how much I love meeting with her? I can be totally real, voice concerns but most of all we both want to become more and more like Christ.


Afterward we went out with Kate for some yummy food and then stopped to pick up some Blue Bell Banana Pudding ice cream. I believe that flavor of ice cream is a miracle from the Lord. I do. It's SO good. I can't believe how much it tastes like the real thing. After dinner and Wal-Mart, Krissy pooped out on us and went home. I, on the other hand, stayed at Kate's house until 2 am!!! I haven't been out that late since, well, like 4 years ago!!



Monday was full of housework and playing with Ethan while David was out shooing at doves. The church organized a dove hunt and David was blessed enough to be able to go. They had a great time, even though he had to be up at 3am and didn't get home until 9:30. He didn't even get a nap so he was BUSHED when he got home.



I know you're wondering about all the housework I did yesterday: I shampooed the carpet, swept and mopped every floor I could, vacuumed (of course), dishes, six loads of laundry, closets, tubs, windows, counters, fridge. Man, I'm tired just listing all of it.



Oh and you're probably wondering about this too...



The winner......











.....of the dorkiest giveaway EVER.......







.....wait for it......








(wait for it)





4 comments:

Holly said...

I cannot believe how much housework you got done! I'm very impressed!

I think it's awesome that you showed pictures of yourself drawing the winning name! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Liz..that's alot of cleaning Amanda..proud of ya..I don't think I've tackled our windows in the three years we've lived here, even though I deep clean once a week usually everything else..so what do you use to shampoo your carpets? I haven't ever attempted that either!

Christina said...

WTG Liz!

good luck with the name. I can't believe you didn't like any of mine. HAHAHA!!

Liz Harrell said...

Wahoo!!! I'm so excited.