Friday, August 15, 2008

Great Weekend Ahead




This weekend I will turn this number. I'm ok with it, even though one of my co-workers, who shall remain nameless (rhymes with Hance), told me that now my body will start naturally decaying - slowly. Thanks Hance. Oh, and Mandy, we need to do dinner again!




Here's the agenda for this glorious weekend:




1. Saltgrass with my coworkers. I'm super excited and plan on eating a giant piece of cheesecake. Diet shmiet.




2. Moni's Pizza and Pasta tonight, where I will order my usual: Chicken Picata over angelhair pasta, extra capers. Yum. By the way, if you're ever in Arlington, TX you HAVE TO GO HERE. Don't ask, just go. Ask to sit in Sal's section and don't fall for his fake credit card joke.




3. Sleep in. This isn't too impressive, sleeping in to me is 8am. I have a four year old who insists on getting up at 6:30 - EVERY. MORNING. It is cute though cause he whispers "Momma, wake up. Wake up, it's morning day. It's morning day."




4. Shipping the hubs and kid off for a day of fishing and the **oh so exciting** Hunters Extravaganza.




5. Meeting up with Kate to visit our friend's mom, we'll probably hit a few garage sales on the way there, who knows. We're crazy and unpredictable.




6. Meet Shayla and Krissy for lunch. Mmmm....I'm thinking Chipotle or Pei Wei.




7. Antiquing with the girls!!




8. Chan's Mongolian Grill with the In-laws.




9. I'm thinking Scrabble tournament.




10. Sunday morning church.




11. Sunday afternoon nap.




12. Church Town Hall meeting (nothing says happy birthday like a meeting)




13. Meet with my accountability puddy!!!




So, if I don't post on Monday it's probably because I'm pooped and too busy listening to my new cd.




I love Louis Prima, by the way.

DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY! LINK IS ON THE TOP LEFT OF MY BLOG PAGE.

8 comments:

Holly said...

Have a wonderful birthday! :)

Christina said...

Sounds like a wonderful yet busy weekend! Happy Birthday!!

I used to go to Arlington all the time until a few months ago. I'm banned from going there ever again. Well, to the mall anyway. Last time I was there I had to be a parent to two naughty/nasty teenage girls who obviously didn't care who saw what they were doing. I told them off, then my husband said, it was bad for our kids to see that kind of stuff and if that's what goes on in big cities, we'll just stay around our small town. lol

Carri said...

Sounds like an amazing birtday weekend. I hope you have a wonderfully happy birthday.

Katharyn said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you have a great day ahead of you, I hope it works out that way.

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

and i just read christinas comment, if we had more poeple who were willing to calll kids out when they were doing something wrong (and their parents are nowhere to be seen) maybe the would be less likely to do wrong things. kudos to christina.

Barb said...

Happy, happy birthday. It sounds like you have a very busy weekend planned.

Enjoy your special day.

hugs,
Barb

Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy Birthday girl. You'll be glad to know that I've had a little talk with "Hance" about telling women their bodies are decaying and he promises to be better! hahaha! (especially since he has a 30 year old wife!)

And yeah, we definitely need to make that girl night out thing a monthly deal or something!

Katie said...

Happy Birthday! (I already told you this in real life)

Also, Christina, the Parks Mall is G-to tha' -Hetto now. Don't feel bad about yelling at the nasty girls.