I've always wanted a Coach bag but could never talk myself in forking over the dough - now we all have a chance to win this one:

Laurie from La Vie de Laurie is hosting this fantastic giveaway. Quickly run over HERE and enter - the contest ends on August the 2nd.
Oh and if any of you can tell me what she means by "stumble" please let me know - I'm blog dumb. Anyway...on with the blog...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm praising the Lord for the beautiful and soft rain were having. It's just enough to give everything a little drink and cool off the hot Texas sun (yes, it's even hot in the mornings here). I love the rain, it's my favorite kind of weather.
Last night I had my first meeting with my accountability partner. I'm so excited! I've been praying about finding one for a very very long time and finally the Lord has provided me one. I just pray that I can serve my friend well in this area.
Today I'm going to be registering Ethan for pre-school! I have mixed feelings about this. I'm glad he's going to go to pre-school but my heart still wants to homeschool. It's not in the Lord's plan for us right now and I'm thankful for what He has provided for us. I just pray that Ethan's behavioral disorders won't be too much of a problem.
Tonight I'm skipping church. I know I shouldn't but I really need to get things done around the house and prepare for my new Sunday School class. Ever since we got back from Oklahoma all I've done is keep the house looking nice, I haven't done any scrubbing or laundry. Now I'm back-logged, so to speak. It'll feel great once it's all done.
I'm excited about this Friday. Kate and I are heading out to see Mr. Mayer for the second time! I'm kind of sad he has a buzz cut now, I liked his shaggy locks. Colbie Caillat (I can't spell her name to save my life) and Brett Dennen will be there too - they are both extremely talented artists. This is going to be a great concert!

6 comments:
WOo hoo for John!!!! (that was me practice screaming for Friday.)
I laughed so hard when I read your comment on my white t-shirt post. It's nice to know I'm not the only one going through it! :)
I'll keep your family in my thoughts and prayers as you embark on the preschool journey.
This post reminded me I'd better get my laundry started today or some little people will have nothing to wear tomorrow! (Not exactly, but close). Yeah for getting to see John Mayer! I just got tickets to see Jason Mraz in November and we are so excited!
Preschool can be a WONDERFUL experience for a child. I found it was so important to do the research and find the right school. I am so happy.
I love the rain! I wish it would rain as much as it did last summer... :)
How great that you found an accountability partner! What a blessing! :)
I want to go to that concert!!
It has been SUPER HOT here lately. Come on fall!!
How fun for you guys!!! And thanks for the heads up on the coach purse... it's gorgeous!
Post a Comment