We had a great week away in Oklahoma swimming in Lake Tenkiller:

Doesn't it look heavenly?!
The water was perfect and we had a great time visiting with Daddy and Nad (Nad is what Ethan decided his Nana should be called, we still don't know why).
We left on Monday, as you all know, even though I was sicker than a dog. The six hour car ride went better than I expected. Tuesday was not such a great day, though. I ended up heading over to the urgent care center to get some help. The doctor was awesome, he told me my "gut" was inflamed and to be careful eating. Any doctor that uses the technical term "gut" is okay in my book.
I'm glad to be back in the blogging world - I missed you guys! I'm going to start working on commenting back to all of you but, silly me forgot to set up my blog to where I get e-mail notifications since I turned off the comment moderation. So, now I have to go through and try to figure out which ones are new comments. This may take a while!
I'm so glad to be back and feeling better, too!
5 comments:
YAY! I'm glad you're back. And glad you had a good time. AND GLAD YOU ARE FEELING BETTER! Welcome home!!
It's great to see you back! Glad to hear you had a nice trip and are feeling better!
Glad that you're feeling better. I replied to your comment that you left on my latest post. Stop by and read it :)
nad, huh? my kid calls my mom baka, the bosnian family across the street gave her that term of endearment when their daughter was born and since we have 4 sets of grandparents plus great grandparents we thought it was good enough.
Wow, glad you're feeling better! I had 'gut' trouble myself for a while, turned out it was gall stones... bleck.
That lake is beautiful, what a great trip!
Post a Comment