Friday, June 20, 2008

My Husband Rocks! (1st post today)

I have a few things to post today so check back a couple of times, ok? I wanted to post this one as soon as I could because it's SOOO important.

My Husband Rocks!

I love Fridays just for the fact that I get to brag about my hubs to all of you people...seriously, you should jump over to Katy Lin's blog, The Great Adventure, and join in!!!

Why does my husband ROCK?!

He is a man of faith.

I have been privileged to watch my sweet husband be saved by the Lord and I have gotten to witness him growing in his faith. Even though I have been a Christian longer than David his faith dwarfs mine.

In the hard times, he's trusting fully in the Lord. In the easy times, he's thankful. In the tedious times, he's faithfully longsuffering.

He has grown a lot and I am so thankful that the Lord has blessed me with such an amazing and faithful husband who seeks to lead us through the narrow gate and down the diffcult road that leads to life (Matthew 7:14 HCSB).

3 comments:

katylinvw said...

praise the Lord for husbands who love Him more than they love anything (even us)! what a blessing!

Barb said...

You have been super blessed. Praise God! Faith is so important. It is easy to have during the good times but during the difficult times it will carry you through.

hug each other for me.

Christina said...

How wonderful! That's the important stuff!