First off, you guys should totally stop by Leigh's blog! She's celebrating her 100th post with an amazing giveaway!
The past few weeks have been pretty hectic around the Kennedy house. Our new dog, Anna, isn't exactly working out.
We have trained her to sit, lay down, fetch and go to bed but she refuses to potty train for us! We only use positive forms of training - treats, redirection, encouragement and praise - but nothing seems to be working.
I'm a bit of a clean freak -not a full blown clean freak, I just enjoy a really clean house - and all these "accidents" are really starting to get to me. I've scrubbed more carpet in the past 3 weeks then when Ethan decided to fingerpaint the carpet (it's happened more than once, believe it or not).
This dog is AMAZING outside of that fact. I would seriously recommend a Bloodhound to anybody with children who wants a dog that will play but also just lay down and relax. They are awesome!
In other news, our good friends Kristi and Daniel are coming over for dinner tonight - I'm way excited about that!! I think I'm going to try out my new mashed tater recipe on them! Yum! Here in a minute I'm going to research some yummy grilled chicken recipes.
I know there was more I wanted to say but for some reason I can't think of it...check back later, the way I work I'll remember it right after I post this! :)
~Love ya's
Amanda
1 comment:
Thanks for stopping by and linking to the post! I'm crediting you with two entries now. :o)
I look forward to reading your blog!
God Bless!
Leigh
Post a Comment