This year, I am done with the old self.
I've catered to my flesh far too much for far too long.
It's time for me to be intentional with my life.
It's time for me to stop living for today and start living for Christ.
With that said, I'm not going to make resolutions to lose weight or get organized.
My resolutions this year are meant to challenge my faith and grow my love for Christ.
- Read the Bible cover to cover.
- Serve North Euless and share the Gospel on a regular basis.
- Read 52 books in 52 weeks.
- Do a better job of planning and organizing NEBC's Women's Ministry.
- Make my home safe, comfortable and functioning for my family but ultimately for God's glory!
What are your resolutions?
1 comment:
I'm working on reading the Bible cover to cover as well. I'm ashamed to say that I've never done it before. FBC Watauga has a reading plan online if you want to check it out.
http://fbcwatauga.net/pdf/2011ReadingPlanFullPage.pdf
Post a Comment