I
REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY
want to impact my community for Christ.
I am a working mom whose husband works nearly 80 hours each week and we
have very little flexible income to give.
I love people and hate to know that so many of my neighbors don't know
Christ and are perishing - all I want to do is show them His love
so He can save their lives.
This year I hope to figure out a way to
minister to them.
Here are some ideas I've come up with:
- Put greeting cards on their doors on holidays with a sweet message and scripture.
- Invite the occupants of my building over for a get together.
- Host a Bible study for the women in my building. Hopefully to branch out to the other 14 buildings in my complex.
- ...and that's about it...
Do you have any ideas?
{My church is very very small and does not have a current outreach program so I'm venturing out on my own.}
No comments:
Post a Comment