- Better guests on Conan. Nothing against Seth Rogen and that one girl from Glee but, honestly, they were less than interesting. Still though, I am BEYOND thrilled that Conan is back. It's like a long lost best friend just moved back to town.
- A website dedicated to crafts, traditions and activities that are fun, encourage faith and glorify God. If you guys know of a site that's like what I'm describing please share it! There just doesn't seem to be one place (like family fun magazine's site) where we can go a search crafts and activities based on holiday, season or event.
- More press and love for Haiti. Not only is this country in desperate need of the Gospel but they are still living in tent cities struggling just to survive. Recently, they've been ravaged by Cholera, which has killed around 500 people, but did you know they were just hit with a hurricane?! Just this past week it made landfall causing widespread damage and flooding and, to make matters worse, the river that the Cholera is originating from has overflowed its banks.
- More Christians adopting. Adoption is such a beautiful example of what Christ has done for us. Because of His sacrifice we have been adopted into the Kingdom and we have the opportunity to adopt orphans into our own homes and lead them in the way of Christ. David and I have adopted one so far, we're feeling lead to adopt another so hopefully the Lord will work that out for us soon.
- Cheaper healthy food. You all agree with that so enough said.
Monday, November 8, 2010
Things I'd Like to See...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
why am I not on this list???????
Today I was like "Im such an important person" then I read your blog and think "wow...I must be so lame"
Post a Comment