There's been a lot going on so I'll break this down list-style for ya!
1. Celebrated my sister-in-law's 30th birthday!
2. Celebrated my other sister-in-law's baptism!
I always get so excited to see the Lord work in people's lives.
It's even more exciting when you know them and personally get to see them grow.
3. I discovered this beautiful, heavy and possibly antique bowl.
I added the colored pencil in the bowl so you could see how massive it is.
As I was walking through Goodwill Thursday, I stopped to investigate some wacky item in the basket section and accidentally kicked this big beauty.
I looked down and saw the very rim of this bowl and just KNEW I had stumbled upon something special.
$5 later - she's mine!!!
I think I did quite well.
4. I'm thinking about doing a bi-weekly grocery budget.
Do any of you plan that far ahead and have some good tips?
Some ladies in the lunch room today were talking about how much extra they spend per month when they go weekly. I think this might help us trim down the budget and save some valuable time!
2 comments:
I need to do bi weekly shopping...or just suck it up and find the storage space and do monthly Sams shopping...
I love the bowl! Great find! We got our Goodwill about a year ago and I still haven't been there! Can you believe it?
Post a Comment