Thursday, September 23, 2010

My turn!!!!

1. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A horse trainer/barrel racer and marine biologist.

2. Who influenced you the most when you were a child?
My cousin Justin.
We always got in to all kinds of trouble.

3. Who influences you the most now?
She totally doesn't know this but my boss's wife.
I don't see her in person often but, following her status updates
and blog posts, she really inspires me to be sold out for Jesus, love my husband more and teach my son to be a godly and selfless young man.

4. Describe yourself in three words or less.
Outgoing, caring and easily distracted.

5. Have you ever met someone famous?
I met the guys from the bands BBmak and Eve6.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Check out these two songs.

They are amazing.

It amazes me that the God of the universe would care enough about little ol' Amanda and David to put two wonderful and fitting songs in my path as my husband and I walk together through a tough patch.

The One who created the universe and everything in it is so merciful and sensitive to our needs as lowly sinners!!!

This is one of my new favorites. I found it through my friend, Denae, she actually knows this couple - I'm so glad she shared it with me!

If I had an iTunes account and the money to spend I'd buy every song this lady has on there!


This song was posted on Karren's blog yesterday. It's such a great reminder of how love, even during the tough times, is a gift from the Almighty God.

1 comment:

maggie may said...

well i just love you and david. sorry things are rough. go out and shoot something. that should dissolve your stress. ;)teehee