It still amazes me that I'm a "wife" and that the Lord has blessed me with an amazing husband!
Today is our 7th wedding anniversary!!
I just can't believe that SEVEN YEARS have flown by.
Honestly, it feels like we're still newlyweds!
He took today off of work so that we'd be able to go out tonight and, as an added bonus, decided he'd let me sleep a little longer and he took Ethan to school this morning!
When I got up I found a beautiful vase full of star gazer lilies on the kitchen counter and my husband sniffling and sneezing on the couch. That sweet man of mine bought the very flowers he's allergic to just because he knows I love them.
I love that man of mine!!!
6 comments:
happy anniversary!!
Happy anniversary! It looks like that woman over David's shoulder is even pondering what a great couple you are. :o) Enjoy tonight!
Love it and congrats!!
David's a keeper!
Happy Anniversary!!
Happy Anniversary! Praying God will bless y'all with many many many more joyful years of marriage!
Happy Anniversary (again)! I love that David bought you flowers he's allergic to - what a guy!
Post a Comment