Monday, August 16, 2010

So Excited!

Back in January I was bribed (still waiting on my pony, by the way) into sharing my testimony during
Chapel at the place where I work.


Little did I know that there was a reporter in the audience.



A couple of months ago the reporter, Tammi, asked if she could
publish our adoption story in the local Baptist newspaper she writes for.


So, a couple of weeks ago Tammi sent out a sweet little photographer - I wish I could remember her name - to take photos of us for the article.

I am so excited about what God could do through Ethan's story.


He's already done so much!

David was saved as a result of Ethan's adoption!



Tammi came into the office today and shared these pictures with me.

The first three are Ethan's "modeling" photos.

He got so excited that a photographer was there just for him.

The last photo is the one they are going to run in the article.

I love it SO much!

5 comments:

amber said...

That is awesome!

Karissa said...

that is THE sweetest pic ever.

Karren said...

How exciting! & The photos are GREAT!!

Holly said...

Ethan is such a cutie! The photo of you and your little guy together is absolutely AMAZING! That is definitely a picture to treasure.

Amanda said...

That last picture has tears streaming down my face. I love it too!!