Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Wild Life

This is my memory verse this week...

Every wise woman builds her house,
but a foolish one tears it down with her own hands.

Proverbs 14:1


This verse has shown me so many areas where I've been foolish and how our home has suffered for it. I love how the Lord graciously points out where we fall. What I love the most though, is that He loves us despite our failures.

Grace it an awesome thing!


Over the last week I've made an effort to improve at menu planning, taking better care of our family calendar, being a better steward, keeping our home cleaner, trying to catch up on laundry (my nemesis) and trying to take better care of myself so that I can continue to care for my family properly.





...And in other news...

We are currently looking for a nice home to rent in our city.

We found one that was great but the Lord, for some reason, is telling us "no". I know that means He has something better planned for us or that He's protecting us from something, I'm just anxious to find out what!

I'm so thankful for the Lord's protection!

No comments: