I can't believe summer's over.
In just three short days I'll be taking a new 1st day photo.
This is Ethan's 1st day of Kindergarten.
He's such a big guy now.
It's hard to believe how fast they grow.
We really hope 1st grade is great for him.
Sadly, though, it hasn't started out on the right foot...
Last night was Meet the Teacher night.
He was BEYOND excited.
I didn't find out until later
but he filled his pocket with Bandz
to give to his new teachers and friends.
When we got there we looked over the class lists at least a dozen times. We could't find his name anywhere! We even checked the kindergarten list!
Long story short, we found out that even though Ethan was registered, and everything was in order, they simply overlooked him as they were putting the classes together.
We should find out today if he will go to his designated school or if he'll have to go to the overflow school down the road until a spot opens up for him.
We're praying that they'll fit him into a classroom - I'd hate for him to get attached to his temporary teacher and classmates only to have to change schools halfway through.
I feel like this is going to be an interesting year...
1 comment:
Man he is one cute kid! I really hope that it all gets figured out quick and that the best thing happens for him! Good luck!!
Post a Comment