Monday, June 14, 2010

Make New Friends but Keep the Old

If there's one thing I can say with certainty about my high school experience it's that I made some AWESOME friends.

These girls have stuck by me through the years and even though most of us haven't seen each other since high school. I love the fact that we were able to pick up right where we left off.


Here are Emily, Carissa and Becky Jo {gotta love that middle name!}.


Miss Caity and Miss Ava, aren't they precious!



Emily {from Champagne and Cupcakes} and Miss Ava.



My wild little Ethan and Ava. He was just so sweet to her! I loved watching them interact.


Here's the whole gang (minus one who was spending time in Austin - missed ya, Yas!) from left to right.
Lily and Caity, me and Ethan, Becky and Ava, Emily, Nichole, Carissa and Barbara!


Thank you ladies for always being there!


Make new friends
but keep the old.
One is silver
the other's gold.
{girl scout song by Susan J. Ellis}

2 comments:

Kate said...

Awww so glad you got to catch up with your high school friends. I definitely remember singing that girl scout song at the end of every meeting ha!

Emily said...

Oh yay! So glad you did a post about our mini reunion. It was too much fun seeing everyone again!

I am loving the Emily & Ava pic. I look so natural with children....

E was an absolute doll! He has grown leaps and bounds. I am so, so glad that he is doing so well in school. He is so lucky to have you and David as his wonderful loving parents!