I'm sure you all remember rockin' these!
In the 80's nothin' said fresh and hip like a neon fanny pack and acid washed jeans.

Guess what?
They're back!!!
Not the acid washed jeans... yet, at least.
I'm talking about fanny packs!
That's right!

If this is the wave of the future I just might approve.
Does that mean I'd wear one?
Heck no! I've been scarred by the ones my mom used to make us wear. You couldn't pay me enough to slip one of those puppies back on.
Unless it's paired with one of these and I'm garage saleing...

4 comments:
NO!! I have to draw the 80's return line at fanny packs!! And I HAVE seen acid washed jeans in stores, really!
*gag* It's still not cute, even if it's not big and bulky like the ones people wore back in the 80s. lol
im getting you one of those for your birthday. and some neon slouch socks.
Love your blog...just blog hopping tonight..
Post a Comment