Thursday, January 14, 2010

M.I.A.


I'm MIA.

I know you guys are waiting on pins and needles to see what I might say today.


I can't tell you when I'll be able to bust out another blog post (hopefully soon) but since the earthquake in Haiti my phone lines have been blowing up.

I work for an organization that partners with the Red Cross, Salvation Army and (of course) the Southern Baptist Convention to share the hope of our Lord Jesus with those whose lives have been or will be affected by disasters

Just like with the tsunami and hurricanes Katrina and Ike - I am amazed by the outpouring of love that I am witnessing through my callers.

I know you're reading messages like this everywhere but please keep the Haitian people as well as relief workers in your prayers - they certainly need them!

If you'd like to donate to the SBTC Haiti Disaster Relief Fund you may do so HERE.

1 comment:

Karren said...

From someone that went through Hurricane Katrina, thank you.. thank you for working with that organization to help others. The help and love that was poured out on us after Katrina was humbling and a huge blessing.

My heart has been breaking for the people in Haiti.. I guess it has alot to do with the impact that Katrina had on my life. I know how it feels to look around and see everything you've ever known destroyed, and how to feels to not know if your loved ones are alive and safe. It definitely changes a person.

So once again, thank you. I pray that God will bless you and your family the way that you are blessing others!