When I told my friend, Christina, about it she told me about this sketch from SNL.
Stinkin' hilarious!
Trena's Famous Cheese Balls
1 8oz. package of cream cheese (softened)
1 stick of *real* butter (softened)
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
3/4 cup of powdered sugar
2 tbs of brown sugar
3/4 cup of mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
Pecans or Graham crackers to coat ball (optional)
In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and vanilla until fluffy. Gradually add sugars; beat just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Place cream cheese mixture on a large piece of plastic wrap; shape into a ball. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, roll cheese ball in pecans or crushed graham crackers. Serve with graham crackers.
3 comments:
Ok, now THAT'S a cheese ball I would gobble up!
i was standing in my room, watching this, laughing out loud and feeling like an idiot. twins?!!!
lol well, I cant say I would sit through that clip again, but it was definitely interesting! lol
Have a great night my dear!
Amanda
Post a Comment