Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Your Turn

I saw this on another person's blog but I can't remember whose - if it's you or you know who it is let me know so I can give credit where it's due.

This blog is so much about me. I get tired of talking about me. I remind me of that Toby Keith song "I wanna talk about me, I wanna talk about I, I wanna talk about number 1, oh my!"

So now, it's your turn! I wanna talk about you! You can answer these questions in the comment section or on your blog - whatever, I'm easy.

1. Where are you from? Big town, small town, hickville, high class...I want to know!

2. What was your first car?

3. Where was your first job?

4. What was your favorite cartoon and/or game growing up?

5. What was your biggest joy this week?

2 comments:

Karren said...

Ohh, fun!

1. I'm from a town that was small when I was growing up but has become very big. My town is still rebuilding from Hurricane Katrina, but it's growing.

2. My first car was a Lexus ES300.

3. My first job was at a resturant. I worked there for a week. HA!

4. My favorite cartoon was Strawberry Shortcake, and my favorite game was Mall Madness.

Me said...

1. I'm from a small town in Arkansas, population around 13000. Graduated with 222 people.

2. My first car was a Pontiac Grand Am...year, 1989. Loved it!

3. Aside from babysitting, my first job was at a clothing store called Puff's 12 dollar Zoo. Nothing was more expensive than 12.99.

4. My favorite cartoon growing up was probably Superbook or The Jetsons.

5. My biggest Joy this week was Thanksgiving vacation...a whole week off work! :o)