Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Antiquing Fun

Saturday I got to partake in my birthday present from my sweet husband!

A day of antiquing with my amazing friend, Krissy!

We found all kinds of awesome and crazy things.

Take this for example....


Do you know what they are?



WALKIE TALKIES!!!!!!


Walkie Talkies that you wear on your wrist!!! Seriously.


These glasses make my nose look big.
Do they make nose slimming glasses?







David was actually sad that I didn't buy this.




Are these fantastic?!

$45 for the little one...a little out of my price range.

Do you love her as much as I do?!

Does every antique mall in the country have a booth
like this or just every antique mall in Texas?


I can see this as a GREAT tv cabinet!

This little yellow basket came home with me.
It was only $5!



This screen also came home with me!
It was only $10!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha i like the toilet paper the most!!!

Glad you ladies had fun, I want some krissy time!

Crystal Victoria said...

~Shayla~ I need Shayla time too!! You and your cold are fired for not coming.lol. Amanda and I could've totally of taken airborne so you couldve come. LOL! No, but really, you missed an amazing antique store...we didnt even get through all of it, even after 2 hrs!

~Amanda~ I had soooo much fun on Saturday! I havent been able to go to a good ole antique store in a loooong while, especially with one of my favorite people! Thanks for letting me be a part of your bday present!
*AND I totally LOVE the idea for that blue cabinet!!! How much was it, do you remember?

Allison said...

Hmm... SHouldn't toilet papaer take crap off everyone?

Just saying.