I turned 26 yesterday.
Feels kind of weird saying that because in my mind, I'm still 23. My body, though, feels like it's 60 but that's another rant for another blog.
We spent some time in Tahlequah, OK with my family. I didn't get pictures from the party because I was completely distracted but here's what I got.
They are soul mates.
It was so nice to catch up with my cousin Lisa, her husband Clif and their three sweet kiddos. It was the first time I'd seen them in nearly 6 years!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I also got to eat at Mazzio's where they make the yummiest pizza on the planet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last night, we went to Moni's, my favorite little Italian restaurant in Texas.
Ethan got spaghetti and meatballs.
I got chicken picata! YUM!
Then had some Krissy Cake. Krissy is one of my BFFs and she's the one who decorated the cake. Seriously talented lady. Seriously.
Then, on the way to pick up Benny from my mom's house we drove by these beauties. They were waiting to be picked up by the garbage men but we spotted them and brought them home!
I can't believe I finally got some old metal lawn chairs - FOR FREE!!!
Last but not least, I was given he most beautiful tea towel by Kate! Isn't is fantastic!!!???
4 comments:
i love mazzios!!! i remember going there as a kid in NRH and always taking home one of their plastic kids cups, we had lik 43,982 of them at our house.
also im so jealous of your curbside treasure.
Happy Late Birthday!
Looks like a very nice time. Way to go on the free lawn chairs.
Happy Belated b-day! I'm so glad it was great for you. As for feeling like you're 23..just wait til you hit 32 (like me in a month!) then we'll talk! :0))
Can't wait to take you out soon for your b-day!
That cake is amazing!!! Is she in business doing that?
LOVE the chairs...and the towel is wonderful!!!
Happy Belated Bday my dear. You dont look at day over 25.
:)
Blessings-
Amanda
Post a Comment