I feel good about the changes I made in the kitchen. Sure there are more to come but after we go through our list and knock things out I can come back another day to organize further.
Tonight I am tackling the bedroom. I'll take before and after pictures, no matter how humiliating. I'll also be trying to widdle down laundry mountain.
Another thing I've got to start working on again is my health plan. I had to take off a few weeks in order to get some money issues straightened out but now I think we'll be able to jump back on that band wagon, which brings me to a question: Why is healthy food so expensive?! We're doing South Beach so this week will be our two week hardcore limited carbs week. Please pray! (I'm kidding...but not really)
Here is my shopping list for the next two weeks:
Meat
- Chicken breasts
- 1 whole chicken
- 2 lbs. hamburger meat
- 1 lb bacon
- 1 pack of Canadian bacon
- Tilapia
Veggies
- tomatoes
- lettuce
- frozen broccoli
- frozen cauliflower
- frozen green beans
- cabbage
- radishes
- cucumber
Dairy
- Cheddar
- 1% milk
- Real butter
- Egg whites
Miscellaneous
- Sugar-free treats (Jello, pudding, fudge sickles)
- Pickles
- 1 box of Mac & Cheese for E
David's Lunches
- Bologna
- Ham
- Bread
- Chips
- Bananas
- Candy bar
To end my very productive day, I'll Shred with Jillian for 20 minutes. I haven't Shredded in over two weeks so I should be nice and sore in the morning.
I'll let you know how it goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment