Monday, April 20, 2009

Great weekend!

Wow...this sure was a busy weekend. So busy, in fact, I am now feeling very under the weather. I am at work though and I hope I make it through the day.

Here's a quick run down of my weekend:

Friday night was Family Movie Night! We had our weekly burrito dinner and watched Water Horse. It was a great movie. I cried. Next week we're watching The Tale of Despereaux!

Saturday Ethan and David headed out for Cabella's to look at guns and man stuff. I went to an antique mall, Jo Ann's, Ross and the local nursery to pick out some plants. I can't wait to show you all what I did!

I Mod Podged some letters that spell out E-T-H-A-N. I need to find baseball accessories to go on it now. I also made a terrarium!

That evening I met up with some of my closets friends for dinner and had an insanely good time.

Sunday was church and lunch with my mom then home for a nap and laundry mountain.

It really was a great weekend - even if I started coming down with a coldish-thing on Saturday night.

Pictures coming soon!!!

2 comments:

Sarah Mae said...

Cabella's is AWESOME - it's like a museum!

Glad you had a great weekend! :)

Shannon said...

Yes, old metal beds are impossible to find in a queen! I looked for awhile but I honestly don't think they even made them. I found a full size metal bed in my grandparent's barn that I painted. It is in my other guestroom. It is one of my most treasured possesions.

I hope you are feeling better but I'm glad you had a good weekend!