So, I've gone off the deep end. Not only do I do the usual "KATE! Grab your camera! We HAVE to blog about that lady's INSANE sunglasses!" and all that fun stuff but now I am actually dreaming about blogging.
Last night I dreamed that my neighbor, who my husband and I are trying to get to know so we can witness to him, had a blog and I stumbled upon it. In this blog he detailed a fight he had with his girlfriend Amanda (obviously not me but still....weird!!). Then he went on to list all of his different dream jobs and it was a loooong list with full paragraphs telling what he'd do and why...to which I thought "Hey! I should do a blog about that!"
Then I woke up.
And confessed to my husband my need for help because of my blogging addiction.
Do you guys do anything weird like this? Please tell me I'm not alone! HA!
6 comments:
OH dear no. I never dream about blogging or think about it excessively.
Forgive me Lord, for I just told a lie.
!!!
Too funny.
God bless-
Amanda
i have never dreamed about blogging...but...i do occasionally see things while im shopping and think oooohhhh, that would match so-and-so's kitchen curtains. or oh, if it wouldnt be weird and stalker-like i would totally get this (little trinket items) for -fill in the blank-. so yeah, im with ya on 12 steps for bloggers
#1 admitting we have a blogging problem.
and on this subject go see kellyatclose2home.blogspot.com, she posted the bloggers prayer today. very fitting.
I dream, think, and daydream about my blog and other's blogs way too often.
I often "see" people that I read at the store, park or gym (and only once have I been right!). :)
It's crazy but it's helps me deal with my crazy life so it's all good! :)
janis
Yes, I do dream about blogging! I actually get most of my ideas for posts late at night when I'm in bed and all is calm!
As to your earlier question about women's ministry, no I am not involved with it right now. I just don't have time - managing a household with little ones and then finding an outlet in blogging is about all the energy I can muster right now! I do enjoy having small group women's studies in my home, and I plan on starting that again in the fall. :)
Oh goodness, if there was a support group for blogging addicts, I would have to join. Let's just keep it at that.
BTW, thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!
Post a Comment