Ethan had a GREAT day at school!!! I am so excited for him!!
After class his teacher took him to the principal's office and called the office staff in and they all cheered for him as he got to pick out a prize from the prize basket. Mrs. O (his teacher) said he didn't hurt or bother any of his friends, he didn't interrupt, he didn't get up and run around the room and he even watched a movie without becoming distracted.
What a miracle!
I have to tell you, I'm on such a high right now I just might go home and clean out the garage (seize the moment, right?!). Last night I had a truly relaxing girls' night out. David and Ethan had a REALLY good "guys night" out.
Then, today at work things have gone GREAT. We've got a pretty good weekend ahead of us - my uncle's birthday party tonight, *maybe* going to the stock show & rodeo tomorrow, and then we have a nice relaxing Souper Bowl Sunday in the works! (everyone at church is bringing a can of soup to donate to a local charity then we're watching the BIG GAME together.)
Next week is going to be very busy so I'm glad to have finished this week out on a good note!
On the agenda next week:
- Doctor's appointment Monday afternoon! (oooh, I'm nervous!)
- Thursday is Ethan's appointment with his behavioral specialist.
- Thursday night through Saturday - women's conference!
- Sunday business meeting at church.
I'm exhausted just listing it all out! :)
I hope you all have a GREAT weekend!
3 comments:
So, so glad that Ethan had such a great day! It's the perfect way to finish the week, that is for sure! Enjoy your weekend!
yay! sometimes one good day is what you need, just a respite from the load youve been carrying. praise God.
Praise God for these "miracles". He knew just what you needed and He knew exactly when you needed it! He is so faithful!
Post a Comment