Since I'm a people pleaser (and my last two blogs only got 1 comment combined) I thought I'd ask you guys what you want to read about.
Go ahead...tell me. It's on the sidebar.
I can take it.
Leave comments if you want to be more specific!
And a picture just for fun.

5 comments:
That's a hilarious picture! :) Can't see everything! :)
Janis
HAHAHAHA. that made me laugh. hmmmmm.....i think you should blog about....
1. your son and how he is doing in school. He is cute and I am interested in children with special needs.
2. funny conversations you have with Kate. those always crack me up.
3. pictures...either random ones (like the video surveilance one) or ones of you, your family, or your house.
I'm sorry i don't comment. I read all the time though!
I love to know about YOU (and that includes your faith) and of course your home. :) And then again I always wonder how your son is doing. I like it all! :)
i read and enjoyed them both, i just didnt comment (time issue)
i definately want updated on ethans situation
i love reading about your quirks, as there seem to be many.
and as always your insight on spiritual and faith related subjects.
oh and also i love your polls.
Post a Comment