Saturday, December 20, 2008

ANOTHER TAG!

8 things you've always wondered about me!

I was tagged by Sarah!

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Central Market Cafe
2. Cotton Patch (strangely enough)
3. Cracker Barrel
4. Olive Garden (AKA: The OG)
5. Kate's House (her cooking is so good, I can't tell when she puts stuff I hate in it!)
6. Chan's Mongolian Grill (like Tons, but cleaner and closer)
7. Moni's Pizza, Pasta and Subs
8. Pei Wei

8 Things that Happened Today (this survey was done of Friday):
1. Overslept
2. Did laundry for our trip to Oklahoma
3. Took Ethan to school
4. Refilled E's prescription
5. Cleaned out the car
6. Went to work
7. Picked Ethan up from school
8. Grabbed a very unhealthy lunch from McDonalds (good thing the diet starts Monday!)
....oh, and I did all of this before noon!

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Arriving in Oklahoma
2. Seeing my family up there
3. Christmas
4. having another kid
5. buying a house
6. focusing on Counter-culture womanhood at church
7. Sara's wedding in OKC
8. retirement

8 Things I'm Scared Of:
1. family/friends not accepting the Gospel
2. turkeys (especially turkeys named Remus)
3. not having friends/losing friends
4. losing my husband in an accident of some kind (this is a serious fear)
5. people jumping out at me from behind doors
6. failing at a task/ministry God has given me
7. badgers
8. BEES!

8 Things I Wish For:
1. the hearts of the women in my church to be changed
2. my son to become a man of God whose identity stand on that alone (Amen, sista!)
3. financial security
4. more kids (at least 2)
5. to be a stay at home mother!
6. to homeschool
7. to know the Lord more deeply (which means more discipline on my part)
8. become more submissive to my husband: he's a good leader, I've just got to let go.

8 Things I Watch on TV:
1. Ghost Hunters (so ungodly, I know)
2. NCIS
3. Jon and Kate Plus 8
4. Extreme Make-Over: Home Edition
5. News
6. CSI: New York (the best out of all of them)
7. The Big Bang Theory (a comedy on CBS)
8. The Office

8 People I Tag:
1. Kristi
2. Amanda
3. Janell
4. Krissy
5. Mandy
6. Christina
7. Sarah Mae
8. YOU!

No comments: