
This is Ethan's motto.
My Proof:
1. Saturday he snuck out of the bed, where we were all taking a nap, and got into the garage. When I found him he was cutting some stale donuts with a very sharp arrow.
2. Yesterday David heard Ethan talking in his room after he'd woken up from his nap. When he went in there he found Ethan sitting on his bed playing with the globe that covers the light in his closet. He had stacked his chairs and table on top of each other in order to reach the light - we have 9 foot high ceilings!
3. This morning Ethan had stacked his table and chairs again trying to "fix" his ceiling fan.
4. After Ethan left his room early one morning and grabbed a knife and an apple and sliced straight down his finger we changed the knobs on the doors so that we could start locking him IN his room.
There are many many more examples of his fear free life....I just can't think of any more.
I just know that my life's biggest adventure is just beginning!
5 comments:
that kid has got a BUSY angel watching over him! i just thank God my boy is not a risk taker.
How do parents not have heart-attacks every day?! Panic filled me just reading this list of Ethan's "activities."
I like the picture you chose to post with this blog - it goes perfectly!
Whoa. That freaks me out just hearing about it! And I have 2 boys! You are brave and wise and informed..and most important of all... have a straight line right the the Big Guy, so I know things will work out... but goodness, I will be offering up a few prayers for you along the way!
Many blessings-
Amanda
Hi! I followed you home from the 5am club, lol! You have an adorable little man there, even if he is a tad on the busy side. I think it's safe to say that you will have a handful of exciting years ahead of you!
oh. my. word. y'all sure have your work cut out for you, but he sure is a cutey though! :)
Post a Comment