Monday, October 20, 2008

FIVE?! Already?

This Saturday we had a birthday party for Ethan. I am the WORST party planner - EVER! I get too stressed out and can't seem to have any fun. This one, though, was much better than previous years!


His birthday isn't until, as he likes to say it, October 94th. Which translates from Ethan-Time into the real world as October 24th. That doesn't matter though, he already considers himself a five year old.

I'd better not blink...
Next thing I'll know, he'll be driving his own car off to college.



This is one of my favorites!


I love how you can almost hear him laughing!





He's a keeper.


HUGE thank you to Krystal Mullins who took these amazing pictures!!!







Stay tuned for some pictures from Ethan's birthday party,
compliments of my sweet friend Allison.




7 comments:

Mandy Crowell said...

Awesome pics! Happy Birthday Ethan!

Crystal Victoria said...

AWESOME!! I LOVE THE B/W PICTURE OF HIM AT YOUR FEET AND YOUR JEANS ROLLED UP! TOO CUTE! GREAT WORK KRYSTAL!!!

Unknown said...

too cute! hes is so adorable and you know i like the feet shots.

Liz Harrell said...

Isnt he adorable! Big Happy Birthday wishes from me!!!

Holly said...

Those photos are so adorable! Happy birthday to your dear little boy!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are amazing... you can almost see the joy in that little one... Priceless!!

Thansk for sharing!
Amanda

Anonymous said...

I wanted to go to his party SO bad!!! But Lee and I had already agreed to paintball with the youth...we didnt finish until like 1:45ish...

Ethan is SO photgenic! He is completely precious :)