So I had planned on doing a whole blog on 100 things about me (for Amanda) but my son has decided that he would be mean and ugly at school today so I had to go pick him up.
Please pray for us while we try to get him into special education classes!!! I am working on that today.
Also, please pray specifically for me. This is taking quite a toll on my stress levels and I am so afraid of losing my temper when he starts to act up.
3 comments:
Isn't it frustrating to go from a wonderful day with a clean house, to a bad day with acting up children? At least we're never bored! haha! I'll be praying for your sanity girl, hang in there!
I don't have any kids of my own, but I know what it's like to lose your temper with kids and it feels awful. I lost mine yesterday during my first class and felt horrible about it the entire day. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this stressful time.
I will be praying for you. Its better to make the list at a happy time anyway... you'll be surprised where it takes you.
Many blessings-
Amanda
Post a Comment