It’s with a heavy heart that I ask you all to pray for my family. David found out today that he will need to have a new job in two weeks. We rely heavily on both incomes and cannot imagine trying to make it on only one. Please pray that the Lord would help David and me to trust Him and lean on His power at this time, to bring Glory to His name through this process and that He would provide for the needs of our family.
But to lighten the mood and gain some great gardening tips...watch this video:
7 comments:
Oh Amanda Jo... I'm so sorry. I understand how you feel, I cant imagine trying to make it on one of our salaries. I'll be praying about this.
Hey girl,
Lance and I will definitely be in prayer for you guys..I know God has him moving on for a reason and that if you lean onto the Lord's understanding and follow HIS ways, He will direct you in the path of righteousness, no matter where it takes you! Love you girl!
And ps, on another note..if you go antique shopping on either of the next two Saturdays (Sept 20th or
27th) and would like some company, let me know..I love to shop at those kind of places, but have to wait til I'm with girls, cause Lance hates it..maybe we can even do lunch out or something!!
OH my goodness. Not this. You were there by my virtual side through our hard times and I sure want to be there for yours. I will pray for you both and hope that you can make the best of this situation. I know it is hard, but we learned a lot of lessons through our unemployment period and all became a lot closer. We had lots of people praying for us and it really lifted us up. I pray the same for you.
Hi Amanda Jo,
I am praying for your family. I know what that is like and this is when you really need to call upon your faith. God has a change planned for a good reason. Hang in there girl.
many hugs,
Barb
My husband and I have been there and let me say, God provided amazingly when we look back that time, it was for the best, but I know what you are feeling so you will be in my prayers. Keep us posted as to how we can pray. Jackie
Everything will work out how it is suposed too.
I just started Believeing God by Beth Moore. Its kinda about our Promise Land here on earth. About the blessings we ask for ans the blessings we will actually receive. Abotu how our definiton of blessings is actually different then Gods...thank the good Lord.
Just something to think about.
I will say a prayer for you-
Amanda
Post a Comment