My husband and I thank you SO MUCH for your prayers. I am still amazed by the grace that has been shown to us through this little blog - it's unbelievable and I'm humbled that you all would lift us up in prayer and be so eager to comfort us!
We don't know that the Lord has ahead of us, but we know He is GOOD! I hope you all know the peace and joy that come with following the Lord, if you don't please e-mail me at aspecialblendblog@gmail.com.
Quick Update: David already has one job interview a week from tomorrow! Praise the Lord!
Sincerely, we thank you!
~David and Amanda
4 comments:
Guess what? God DOES know what he has planned for you. Doesn't that make you feel good?! :-)
I'm praying for you and your family! Your faith in times of trouble is beautiful!
hey friend, I tagged you on my blog.
Any news yet? Is his interview soon??
Many prayers and blessings-
Amanda
Post a Comment