Don't worry Johnny, I'll see you in a few hours!!!
I know you all are jealous...don't be...it's like 103 degrees here and it's an outdoor concert. Guess what's what happens when John Mayer comes in concert, the temperature sky rockets.Ok, it's official, I'm too dorky for my blog.

I think I'll quit now. Hopefully they've lowered the prices for food and stuff.
Coke and a hot dog for $14 is a little much, don't you think?
4 comments:
I love John Mayer. It doesn't even bother me that he dated Jessica Simpson. I don't even care that he is currently dating Jennifer Aniston.
He could sing and play guitar to me all night and I would never get bored. Hope you're having a blast and the good prices were not too bad. I love John Mayer.
-- Brandi
Hi Amanda Jo,
I hope you have fun.
hugs,
Barb
I sent you the pics!
John Mayer rocks. HOpe you had fun!!
Post a Comment