Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Me? Really? An Award?!

Don't forget...this is my second blog today! Keep scrolling to get to my first blog.

I am flattered to tell you all that my sweet blogfriend Barb from The French Elements has blessed this little blog with an award....its VERY FIRST!!!

Barb, thank you so much for this award. I really don't feel worthy since I just ramble on and on and on and on about whatever pops into my head. I am so glad you enjoy my blog as much as I enjoy yours!!!

THANK YOU BARB!

So, do you want to see it?

Here she is:



Isn't she great? I'm so excited! I don't know why I always assume inanimate objects are female but that's how it always works!

I'm so in shock it took me a while to let it sink in and begin to process exactly what to do next! Posting the rules may help.


Here are the rules:

1. Please put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. You must nominate 7 fellow bloggers for this award.
4. Add links to the recipients.
5. Leave a comment so the recipients know they have received an award.


So now I have the privilege of passing this award onto 7 of my favorite bloggers...

My Messy Nest
Five in the Potter's Hand
Mama on a Mission
Sunnypond Home
The Great Adventure
The Esselman Family
Life on the Hilltop

So there you have it! Check them out and say "Congratulations!"

Ladies, don't forget to spread the love!

6 comments:

Precision Quality Laser said...

I'm honored that you would give me an award. The only thing is that I can't see it...lol...the picture isn't loading on your blog page. I'm gong to have to think about who I want to pass it on to. Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoy my blog :)

katylinvw said...

you are such a sweetheart! i'm so honored! your comment telling me about this award brought tears to my eyes! i appreciate your blog friendship so much!

Christina said...

Congratulations on your award!

Oh wow. I'd never even heard of awards until a few weeks ago and I've been meaning to ask what they are, where they come from and what to do when you get one. HAHA!! Thank you so much!! I'm going to have a hard time picking blogs to pass it on to.

Katie said...

SAWEET!


Also, I can't believe you still have that picture of you high school boyfriend. You posted it under your "Currently Loving" section.

Barb said...

Yay Amanda Jo. You go girl! I'm so glad you liked the award. I really enjoy reading your blog. 2 posts in one day- whoo hoo!!!

Janell said...

Awe...YAY!!! I would like to thank God, my parents, my Husband, & son for with out them...I would have NOTHING to write about! LOL I can't believe my very first award!!! Ok a few silly things since I am SO NEW at blogging. I don't know how to add links or put the logo on my page. Sigh...email me..I NEED HELP!!! Thanks Amanda...You made my day!