Saturday, July 19, 2008

Do you REALLY want to know?

JannellyBelly asked the question of all questions:



I would love to hear your testimony and how you came to know Christ?

This question is so good, I'll have to answer it on Monday. It's so important, in fact, I would like for it to have it's very own blog. Please remember to come back and read it.



Kathy, at Mama's Losin' It, asked:



How man kids would you like to have?

I love would have 4 (maybe 5) kids if the Lord would allow it and money would permit it. Right now we are happy with our one and only Ethan!



What did you and your hubby last fight about?

This is a great question. We fought about why the house is an absolute wreck when I get back from Bible study after I'd spent all day cleaning it. He and Ethan have WAY too much fun when I'm gone. I'm talking forts, pizza party, video games, train tracks everywhere. You'd think they had 5 or 6 little boys over there.



I'm pretty blessed in the fact that David and I don't do a whole lot of fighting. When we do it's usually over piddly stuff. Nothing that's really interesting.



If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?

I think I'd be a dog. There are lots of reasons: 1. I get to come in the house. 2. You serve me food and water and pet me and let me sleep on the bed. 3. I can run pretty fast. 4. I can still eat table food. It's like being a human but without bills and responsibility.



If you could choose any career in the world to have, what would it be?

I'm super happy where the Lord has me but in keeping with the fun of the game, I'll play along. I'd be a stay at home mom. I would also want to be either a police officer or a forest ranger. Call me crazy, but it's true. I would LOVE to work in law enforcement, and if I can do that while out in God's creation you can just sign me up!



If your husbands dying wish was for you to sing Amazing Grace at his funeral in a church FILLED with people....would you do it?

Oh. well. This is a hard one cause, I'm not a singer but I love my husband very much. I guess I would but we would warn people and hand out earplugs as they come into the church.



What is your favorite sport to watch?

Baseball pants. Um....er....I mean, baseball. Haha...that's just an old joke from high school. I've always been a baseball fan and I love to watch baseball games. So, baseball. Final answer.



What is one topic you refuse to blog about?

Work people. I love my job and the people I work with, I would hate to put that in jeopardy. I know this isn't anything close to being a funny answer but it's a truthful one.



Hilltopper asked:



A WIG? are you still accepting questions? because if so i would like to ask how you would propose i wrestle down a 20 lb cat and outfit him with a wig? i don't' think fatty would take it as well as the [cat] in the picture.



Use this cat trap except substitute cat food for cupcakes (make sure you put one IN the ice bucket):





Once he's trapped inside and crashes from his sugar high, you should have no problem forcing that wig on him. Just two things: don't hurt him and make sure there are plenty of air holes in that ice bucket. We wouldn't want PETA getting mad.



Jennifer asked:



What is your favorite cleaning chore and WHY? I'm a vacuum and laundry lover. It's sick actually.

First, I agree, that is pretty sick. I hate vacuuming and I loathe laundry. My favorite chore would probably be - organizing!!!! Does that count?! Please say it does!!!!





Thank you everybody for all of your GREAT questions! Anytime you have one just leave me a few comments and I'll do another one of these here question/answer bloggies.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

my kid doesnt understand why mommy is falling off the chair laughing, thanks for the creative solution to my fat cat problem;)

Christina said...

It's so fun reading all about you! I'm enjoying these posts.